SEE MORE COACHING CLINICS
RBI's Coaching Clinics are a great way to build up knowledge in a number of areas. RBI's professional staff organize clinics to cover all aspects of the game. Our goal is to build the games of baseball & Softball in Saskatchewan from the top, down. Starting with the coaches that will build better players on and off the field.
SKILLS AND DEVELOPMENT FOCUS
1. Pitching & Throwing Specific - Position Player, Pitch Grip, Arm Care = Velocity
2. Hitting - Mechanics, Power & Situational Awareness
3. Infield & Outfield - Understanding the Field, Situational Awareness, Mechanical
4. Base Running
5. Catching - Being the Team Leader; Receiving, Blocking, & Throwing
1. Wake Up/Warm Up & Dynamic Stretch Routines for team.
2. Proper Arm Care Activation/Recovery: Warm up to throw DO NOT throw to warm up.
3. Playing Catch: Position specific catch.
4. Pre Game Development Routines: Position specific pre game drills.
5. Creating Practice Plans: Covering the essentials while keeping ALL players engaged.
6. Position Specific: Skills Development Drills - Hitting, Pitching, Throwing, Fielding, Catching, Etc.
7. Base Running: Aggressiveness WINS - Running Through & Rounding Bases, Steal, Delay Steal, Taking Extra Bases.
8. In-Game Strategy/Plays: Understanding the always changing environment during game
9. Team Building Exercises: Building strong relationships between players & coaches will lead to more success on & off the field.